Friday, May 1, 2015

The end of the journal. . .

You guys, it is just too draining to try to document everything here.  I am continuing my protocol, but not recording everything I eat.  I am on Stage 5 GAPS now while keeping the AIP restrictions.  I never thought I would enjoy a salad so much :)  Soon I will transition off GAPS to straight up AIP.  I think this will be good for me.  I have not had a lot of energy lately and I am sure it is due to not enough carbs.  As soon as I make it through intro, I will be adding in my starchy faves like sweet potato and plantain.  Hopefully I will have enough energy to post some more.  I hope there are some out there that are getting something out of me writing.

For my own records, I want to make sure that I remember that I got some test results back.  I am negative for celiac, and my thyroid levels were all normal except rT3.  I am planning on researching that a little more in the future.  For now, I am off for an overnight with my cousins/besties.  We haven't hung out just the 3 of us in a loooooong time.  I will be packing so much food for our overnight hotel stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment