Monday, January 23, 2012

Fun News!

As D and I are getting closer to our baby's birth date, we have been getting CLOSER.  By that, my friends, I mean that we are running out of space in our two bedroom apartment.  Baby's stuff is everywhere, and we haven't even met the little bundle yet.  We haven't even finished with baby showers yet!  What is a girl to do?

Well, if you're this girl, you move!  While driving around this great state on Saturday, we came across an opportunity. It was my birthday, so D surprised me with lunch in the cutest little town 10 minutes north of where we live.  

As we were driving out of said cutest town, I noticed a gigantic old farm house with a "for rent" sign in the front yard.

This lady was not actually there.

I said, "Hey, for rent."  
And D said, "That house?"  
And I said, "Yeah, should we call?"

We did.  We got it.  We are now upgrading from a 2 bedroom apartment with loud-ass neighbors and dog crap in the front yard to a 100 year old, 3 bedroom farmhouse with a yard, garage, garden, basement and HUGE kitchen.  For another $55 per month!  

SO PUMPED!!!!

Engage and Initiate, my friends.  If we didn't make that phone call, we'd probably just have slowly been buried by baby's stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment