Thursday, August 4, 2011

Great Target Deals

While at Target, I did one of my favorite Target activities. . .


Shopped the 70% off clothing rack.  


I have decided to begin stocking up on maternity clothes.


Check out this haul.



The shirt on the left is a Liz Lange maternity T with side rouching.  It is actually more of a mustard color, my camera didn't pick that up very well.  It was purchased for the bargain price of 


$3.74!!!

The shirt on the right is actually a 1 from the big ladies section.  It is a big T with a rope pattern printed on the front.  There are some hidden sequins on the top that also were not picked up by my camera.  I plan to refashion it to a maternity T by taking in the sleeves and adding rouching to the sides.  I got this one for the bargain price of 



$4.24!!


Needless to say, I won't need these for a while, but I figure it is always best to stock up early to get good deals.



No comments:

Post a Comment